In this Pressed Sunflower Frame workshop, you will learn how to create a beautiful, pressed Sunflower frame using pre-dried sunflower petals and foliage. I will demonstrate how I create a pressed Sunflower frame and you will be able to create your very own using your own personal taste and creativity.
SUN 18th April 2021
1pm-3pm (between 1-2 hrs).
Wollongong—Wollongong—an email with an address will be sent a few days before your workshop date.
No previous experience needed.
- All floral tools and materials needed to create your Pressed Sunflower Frame will be supplied.
- You'll learn a little about flower pressing, the best way to secure your Sunflower to your frame and how to care for your piece.
- Nibblies, coffee, tea will be provided (please let me know of any allergies etc).
- Connect with a community of other flower lovers and have a fun and relaxing workshop creating something beautiful.
- The best part is you can take your piece home!
NOTE Please read REFUNDS & RESCHEDULING before purchasing. Images are a guide only. Photos will be taken on the day—please advise if you do not wish to have your photo shared on social media or website. Read this blog post to find out more about what is involved in runnning a class/workshop.
FLOWER PLAY: Pressed Sunflower Frame
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
WHAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR
You can reschedule for another date, gift to a friend or receive credit for one of our APR range if you're unable to attend. Partial refunds are available for cancellations made 15 days or more, excluding change of mind. Please choose carefully when booking as there are no refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of the workshop date or change of mind and will result in loss of all monies paid to offset any loss of business.