In this everlasting wreath workshop, you will learn how to construct a beautiful, Everlasting wreath using a range of dried and preserved flowers, foliage and decorative pieces. I will demonstrate how to create a wreath and you will be able to create your very own using your own personal taste and creativity.
SAT 20th November 2021
1pm-3pm (approx., 2 hrs).
Wollongong—an email with an address will be sent a few days before your workshop date.
No previous experience needed.
- A lush selection of beautiful dried and preserved flowers and foliage will be provided.
- All floral tools and materials (feel free to bring your own flowers or foliages from home to add to your design) will be supplied.
- You'll learn techniques used to design and create a wreath.
- Nibblies, coffee, tea will be provided (please let me know of any allergies etc).
- You can reuse your wreath base once you're done with your wreath or keep adding materials to your design.
- Connect with a community of other flower lovers, have fun and relax whilst creating your beautiful wreath.
- The best part is you can take your arrangement home!
NOTE Please read REFUNDS & RESCHEDULING before purchasing. Images are a guide only. Photos will be taken on the day—please advise if you do not wish to have your photo shared on social media or website. Read this blog post to find out more about what is involved in runnning a class/workshop.
FLOWER PLAY: Everlasting Wreath
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
WHAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR
You can reschedule for another date, gift to a friend or receive credit for one of our APR range if you're unable to attend. Partial refunds are available for cancellations made 15 days or more, excluding change of mind. Please choose carefully when booking as there are no refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of the workshop date or change of mind and will result in loss of all monies paid to offset any loss of business.