It's time to get into the Spirit of Christmas! Learn how to make a festive wreath to adorn your door or wall, in time for Christmas! In this workshop, you will learn how to construct a beautiful, lush wreath using a range of flowers, foliage and decorative pieces. I will demonstrate how to create a full wreath and you will be able to create your very own using your own personal taste and creativity.
Spaces are limited for each class (six per class) due to social distancing but more dates/times may be added depending on demand/availability.
SAT 28th November
SAT 5th December
SAT 12th December
10:30-12:30 (approx., 2 hrs).
Wollongong—an email will be sent with my home address a few days before your workshop date.
No previous experience needed.
- A lush selection of beautiful fresh and dried seasonal flowers and foliage will be provided.
- All floral tools and materials (feel free to bring your own flowers or foliages from home to add to your design) will be supplied.
- You'll learn techniques used to design and create a wreath.
- Nibblies, coffee, tea will be provided (please let me know of any allergies etc).
- You can reuse your metal wreath base once you're done with your wreath or keep adding materials to your design.
- Connect with a community of other flower lovers.
- The best part is you can take your arrangement home!
NOTE Please read REFUNDS & RESCHEDULING before purchasing. Photos will be taken on the day—please advise if you do not wish to have your photo shared on social media or website. Read this blog post to find out more about what is involved in runnning a class/workshop.
FLOWER PLAY: CHRISTMAS WREATH WORKSHOP
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
WHAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR
You can reschedule for another date, gift to a friend or receive credit for one of our APR range if you're unable to attend. Partial refunds are available for cancellations made 15 days or more, excluding change of mind. Please choose carefully when booking as there are no refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of the workshop date or change of mind and will result in loss of all monies paid to offset any loss of business.