Get into the Spirit of Christmas by learning how to make a festive wreath to adorn your door or wall, in time for Christmas! In this Chrsitmas Wreath workshop, you'll learn how to construct a beautiful, lush wreath using a range of flowers, foliage and decorative pieces. I will demonstrate how to create a full wreath and you will be able to create your very own using your own personal taste and creativity.
SAT 11th December 2021
SAT 18th December 2021
10:30-12:30 (approx., 2 hrs).
Wollongong—an email with an address will be sent a few days before your workshop date.
No previous experience needed.
- A lush selection of beautiful fresh and dried seasonal flowers and foliage will be provided.
- All floral tools and materials (feel free to bring your own flowers or foliages from home to add to your design) will be supplied.
- You'll learn techniques used to design and create a wreath.
- Nibblies, coffee, tea will be provided (please let me know of any allergies etc).
- You can reuse your metal wreath base once you're done with your wreath or keep adding materials to your design.
- Connect with a community of other flower lovers.
- The best part is you can take your arrangement home!
NOTE Please read REFUNDS & RESCHEDULING before purchasing. Images are a guide only. Photos will be taken on the day—please advise if you do not wish to have your photo shared on social media or website. Read this blog post to find out more about what is involved in runnning a class/workshop.
FLOWER PLAY: Christmas Wreath
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
WHAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR
You can reschedule for another date, gift to a friend or receive credit for one of our APR range if you're unable to attend. Partial refunds are available for cancellations made 15 days or more, excluding change of mind. Please choose carefully when booking as there are no refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of the workshop date or change of mind and will result in loss of all monies paid to offset any loss of business.